I was reading pretty Leslie's blog, A Blonde Ambition and saw this cute tag. I've decided to play along!
Here are the rules:
~you must post the rules
~post 11 fun facts about yourself
~answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you & then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged
~tag 11 people and link them in your post
~let them know you have tagged them
11 Fun Facts
1. I hate olives.
2. I’ve only lived on the South Carolina coast (Myrtle Beach area, Beaufort, and Charleston) aside from a 1.5 year move to Florida when I was four.
3. I would love to start a wedding planning business. Either that, or become a dermatologist. Or stick with the job I have now because I truly love it. Wherever the wind blows me!
4. One time I voluntarily stood up at mass during catholic school and recited the “Hail Holy Queen” prayer to my priest and the rest of the congregation. I was about eight years old. My priest gave me a pearl rosary a week later –I suppose I scored brownie points!
5. Speaking of --I was a pretty daring kid. I also performed a roller blading routine to the song, “All Star” by Smashmouth to my middle school. It was pretty amazing, I have to say. Practiced in the driveway for weeks.
6. I also requested to have the band stop performing at a dinner music show so that I could get on stage to sing “Feed My Lambs” to a couple hundred people. I was six. Let’s just say that I’m not a singer.
7. I can’t French braid.
8. I don't chew ice.
9. My all time favorite movie is “The Devil Wears Prada.” I watch the first 45 minutes, then turn it off. Then watch the first 45 minutes again, then turn it off. That’s the best part of the movie.
10. My favorite foods are crab cakes, sushi, and she crab soup. Oh and French fries/ranch dressing!
11. Brandon and I dream about moving to the Florida keys and being beach bums for a year. It could happen.
1. If you could raid any celebrity's closet, who would it be and why?
There’s no way I could pick just one. First, I’d have to say Rachel Zoe, if I could fit into her tiny clothes (well- they are sort of baggy, so I might be okay!). I love Zoe Saldana’s style. Kate Middleton’s feminine frocks are high on my list, as well. I also love Jen Anniston’s classic style. Oh my gosh, I just thought of my number one: Olivia Palermo. That’s it!
2. If you were a shoe, what would you look like?
I would be this beauty:
Simple & classic, but a punch of fun (a la the trademark red sole)
3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Gum smackers. Interrupters & people who use their mouth more than their ears.
4. Favorite song of all-time?
I’m not sure anything can top “Crocodile Rock” by Elton John.
5. Are you a dog person or a cat person? And why?
Dog person! I want a chocolate lab or a golden retriever so badly. Brandon and I are going to wait until we get married & buy a house with a back yard before we get one.
6. You're queen for a day. How do you spend your royal 24 hours?
At the spa. Preferably after I’ve flown to NYC on my PJ (private jet, for all of you commoners), while drinking champagne & eating white chocolate covered strawberries. Let’s say this spa is at The Plaza. I will spend the rest of the morning in a white, plush robe with my initials on it, QM (Queen Meg), while reading cheesy gossip magazines. Then, I’ll be chauffeured to Saks & Bendel’s, where the sales associates will treat me to whatever items I’d like for no cost (I am royalty, after all). I suppose my hubby, King Brandon could then join me for a harbour cruise on my yacht while we enjoy unlimited Starbucks orders and Georgetown Cupcakes. We will later be accompanied by a private jeweler, who will adorn me in diamonds, and a private chef who will whip up a delicious meal!
7. What's the most delicious thing you've ever eaten?
I'd be lying if I said Nutella doesn't come pretty darn close! ;)
8. What scares you the most?
Snakes. Stepping on one. Being attacked by a hundred snakes at the same time. Seeing a snake in my home. Running over a snake and it getting caught in my tire well. You name it.
9. Which celebrity do you wish would drift off into obscurity?
Lindsay Lohan. I’m so tired of hearing about her problems!
10. You're 16 years old again. What advice would you give your younger self?
To enjoy my last few years at home with Mom & Dad. I'd say....Don't worry about not being allowed to stay out after midnight. Don't be mad at Dad for not letting you drive on the interstate until 17 years of age. To live life to the fullest because it goes by quicker than you think. Finally, I'd tell myself to savor the moments I have with my family because their love is the most important thing in life.
11. What's your Starbucks order?
Nonfat Caramel Brule Latte.
Now it’s my turn to tag eleven people:
I’ve decided to tag you! If you’re reading this, please play along and let me know if you do in the comment section! I’d love to read your responses.
I’m also lazy, I suppose, and am keeping the same eleven questions (Leslie did a great job picking them out so why change them?!).
Ready, set, go!